3.04.2010

Song of the Week (Rocket - Goldfrapp)

This song strikes a strong nostalgic chord somewhere deep inside me. Should I like it? Probably not. Would I be happy to listen to this instead of the normal pop on the radio? Absolutely. If I'm going to listen to the radio then I want it to make me feel like I did as a kid. Sometimes you just want something light and airy. The rest of the time I assume you have your personal media device full of songs with more substance to impress your friends with.

There aren't any videos on YouTube currently that are embeddable so click here for the video. I'll keep an eye out for an embeddable version to replace this eventually.


Rocket

GOLDFRAPP | MySpace Music Videos

2 comments:

Green said...

your link got taken down :(

Josh said...

Boo :( I've put a link in the post to the video. I'll try to find an embeddable version.

 
Copyright 2009 BraiNuggets